MAY 31st - It's over due time for an Update on our Blog!


Hi Everyone,


It's been a while since I've written anything on the blog.  Just like a lot of you, life has been Crazy for me lately.  I finally feel like I can take a breather and sit and relax some.  

I'm excited to say that I have "no more children in school"!  Well, at least High School!  My daughter graduated this year!  Last weekend was packed with a Horse Show on Friday, a Graduation Party on Sunday, and my son was able to come home and celebrate with us!  He's been in Missouri for the past 3 months training with the Marines.   It has been tough being a "partial" empty nester so I cherish every moment that he's home with us!

We have a lot of great things coming up at Scrapbook Art!  Check out our website for all the details on upcoming classes!  We've added a few new classes which can be viewed either on our calendar on our Store website or they can be viewed at our Teacher Design Blog.  We've added a 2 Page Class called "Sew Cute" where you will actually be sewing on your pages!  And we've also added a Father's Day mini album taught by Amy!  Both can be viewed on the blog above or in person at the store!

NEW PRODUCT ARRIVAL at Scrapbook Art!

We have had some new arrivals in the last couple of weeks by Jenni Bowlin, BoBunny, Doodlebug and much more!  Stop by the store to see what's new!  I'll post some photos below as a teaser of what's in the store!  Just know that this stuff is selling fast!  Especially the Doodlebug!






















I will be updating the Store Blog tonight with more details on our upcoming Kids Kit Club and Tween Crop Camp!  There will also be some BIG News! about an upcoming Event that Scrapbook Art will be hosting at the Northpointe Conference Center.  You will not want to miss it!  Save the Dates - November 6th-8th, 2009!

We hope everyone has a great week!  Blessings from Amy and myself!

Caron